Account/Pack Set Up
When a Pack is set up, a primary adminstrative account is created.
This account is usually the Pack Commissioner or Cub Master, but could
This user has rights to create other accounts that will
belong to the Pack, i.e. Den Leaders and Parents. When these new
accounts are created, the administrator assigns Roles:
- Cub Master
- Den Leaders
- Awards Chairperson
Commissioners, Cub Masters. Site Administrators and Den Leaders also have the ability to
create new accounts, and the number of accounts per Pack is unlimited.
Cubmaster / Pack Administrator
Cubmaster or Pack Administrators have the ability to:
- Add/Edit Adult Leaders & Parents
- Add/Edit Scouts
- Send mass email to entire Pack
- Add/Edit Dens
- Assign Roles
- Print out "Cubmaster's Cheat Sheet" - an Awards list just for the Cubmaster
Den Leaders have the ability to:
- Add/Edit Scouts and parents
- Update all scouts requirements, including Belt Loops and Pins
- We do all the calculations to determine if an achievement has been earned
based on the requirements completed.
- Automatically calculates number of beads and Arrow Points earned. (Inlcuding the
very complicated rules for Wolf and Bears Arrows Points to ensure the scout gets the maximum
number of arrows points!) [click here to view]
- Create Den Meetings
Use BSA Defined Den Meetings
Send Emails to scout Parents
- Assign which requirements or electives will be covered in that den meeting
- When the den meeting is marked as complete, all scouts in attendance
will automatically be updated!
- Record den meeting attendance and dues collected.
View & Update Scouts Achievements, Tasks, Belt Loops and Elective,
either individually or Multi-Scout updates
View Den Summary of Achievements earned - very helpful in planning Den Meetings!
Automatically generated Awards Lists taylored just for your den.
View Den Meeting Attendance and Dues Collected
Track / Assign previously earned awards
- Can Auto-fill email form with All Den Meeting information!
- Allows den leaders the ability to track awards that previously
earned by the scout without having to mark all requirements as completed.
BSA Defined Den Meeting Plans are now available, and Cub Scout Tracker
makes it easy for the Den Leader to view these plans. If the Den Leader wants to
use the plan, they simply select the plan, and all of the Requirements and Electives
covered in that plan will automatically be assigned to the scouts in attendance.
One of the hardest parts of tracking scout achievments is getting the information
from the parents. Cub Scout Tracker makes it easy by allowing the parents to
login as well and view / update their sons achievments, tasks, belt loops and
electives also. This saves the Den Leader a tremendous amount of time!
- View and update Scout information
- View and update your personal contact information (email address, phone number, etc.)
- View and update all requirements
Ensure your son gets credit for achievements earned.
- All Belt Loops & Academic and Sports Pins
- Tiger, Wolf and Bear Achievements and Electives
- Webelos and Arrow of Light Badge Requirements
- Webelos Activity Badges
Cub Scout Tracker also makes it easy for the Awards Chairperson.
Cub Scout Tracker Way
- Awards Chairperson sends email to all Den Leaders to find out what
awards need to be purchased for the next Pack Meeting
- Den Leaders start emailing or calling their scouts parents to
find out if they've earned any belt loops or other awards outside
of the normal den meetings.
- Awards Chairperson clicks on the "Awards" link and gets a shopping
list of all awards earned but not yet awarded.
- Den Leaders print out an itemized list showing which awards are due
to each scout, making the award ceremony much smoother!
- There are also different reports like "Cubmaster's Cheat Sheet"
for cubmasters that do all of the awards.